Vacation Bible School
Each summer, St. David's conducts a Vacation Bible School program in June or August for five days.
We have an exciting program planned each year! You and your friends don't want to miss out on the fun each year.
- Each session begins at 5:30 pm for a simple dinner before we start the evening activities. Children then assemble in church for a short skit, video, and singing. Following assembly time, students rotate through different activity centers including recreation, spectacular science, scripture, and crafts.
- Each session ends at 8pm.
2018 Vacation Bible School dates were June 18-22
2018 VBS photos on Facebook: click here
We are excited to be partnering our VBS program this year with St. James Episcopal Church, Birmingham.
VBS will take place at St. David's, Southfield.
Our 2018 program is called:
"Peace Lab : Let Peace Begin with Me"
("Do good! Seek peace and go after it!" Psalm 34:14b)
The purpose of Peace Lab VBS is for children to realize that:
• Blessed are the peacemakers.
(Sermon on the Mount Matthew 5:9, 43-48)
• Peacemakers find good ways to solve problems.
(Abram and Lot - Genesis 13)
• Peacemakers help other people.
(Naomi, Ruth, and Boaz - Ruth 1-2)
• Peacemakers speak up for what is right.
(Jonathan, Michal, and David -1 Samuel 18- 19-20)
• Peacemakers ask for help to resolve conflict.
(Martha and Mary - Luke 10:38-42)
Adults have just as much fun as the kids.
Any questions can be directed to:
Kitty Kenning (586-573-9886) email@example.com
Chris Gannon (248-644-0829)
We hope to see you there!
Bring your friends, neighbors, and grandchildren!